Where to install?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where to install?
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:50:17 +0200
Hi friends,
The Belgian Roadster needs some help again!

Please check the following link, mark it with the mouse and copy to
the browser, as the link might be cut in two.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1424148&a=10670695&p=54040848
Tell me what it is and where it goes!

Steering column question.
I'm trying to screw the column back in place and wonder if the column
with its two brackets ( round one around the rubber & the upper plate)
is screwed like that onto the big bracket that is welded under the
dash or if there is a spacer between? I'm asking that because if I
screw the column without spacer, the ignition switch is standing in
front of the dash, just below the RMP gauge. Maybe it has to be like
that, but i want to be sure!

Chris - The Belgian Roadster