Palomar run caravan

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Palomar run caravan
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 12:24:40 -0700
For those of you, like me, who are not thrilled with long freeway jaunts in
a roadster, I offer a partial alternative for the Palomar run on September
16th. We can take PCH down to Dana Point, a very scenic detour.

We'll meet at South coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, in front of Sears on Bristol
Street. From there it's down Macarthur Blvd. past John Wayne airport and
finally to Pacfic Coast Highway. We'll follow PCH to Dana Point and pick up
the 5 to continue to CDM for the start of the run.

After driving the route this morning, it looks like we should leave South
Coast Plaza at 8:30 sharp. That will give us about an hour to make the run
from Dana Point to CDM down the 5.

See you there!

Directions From the South Coast Plaza website:

South Coast Plaza is located in Orange County, close to the junction of
three different freeways: the San Diego Freeway (405), the Corona Del Mar
Freeway (73), and the Costa Mesa Freeway (55). It is about six miles south
(and two miles east) of Disneyland. / To reach South Coast Plaza from west
Los Angeles, take the San Diego (405) Freeway to the Bristol Street exit
(three exits south of Harbor Blvd). Turn north on Bristol, and you are at
the heart of South Coast Plaza center. The main mall lies to your left
(west) and the Village to your right.

3333 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA.

Paul Bauman