V8 Datsun in SF

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: V8 Datsun in SF
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 00:01:46 EDT
So... I am cleaning up the garage this afternoon and this guy pulls up in
front of my house and revs up his engine.  I didnt even look outside but then
he starts yelling for me.

I look outside and this dude is in an old Datsun truck that sounded like a
fuely.  He was revving it up and laughing.  I grabbed my digital and snapped
some shots of it.

It had a Ford motor and a Crysler rearend.  It wasnt pretty and it looked
like it was ready to rattle apart but it was still impressive.  I dont have a
photopoint account anymore so anyone want the pics to post?

Ciao!

Calspeed