Bay Area Datsun Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area Datsun Show
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:42:18 EDT
Hello,

THe news is already out as per the "Katman".  This coming Sunday in the City
of Blackhawk at the Behring Auto Museum Datsun will be the featured Marque of
the day.  It is almost unbelievable that we will be recognized by such an
organization.  I suppose Datsuns are coming into its own.  Or at least others
are nticing it now.

I am hoping that there will be several BADROC'rs attending.  It really doesnt
matter the condition of the car.  From what I understand there is outside
parking.  ;>)  Anyway, I will be there with my 2000.

For those that want to attend this grand event you will be seen by the likes
of Nissan USA.  And if that isnt cool enough you may even be on TV.  Yes, I
hear that Channel 2 will be present to do the little specials like they
always do.  Who knows... not me.  ;>)

You need to be there by 08:45 on Sunday.  If you are late dont expect to be
placed on the sidewalk.  If you are dirty... dont expect much either.  This
is a very classy joint.  If you are interested in a caravan to the museum you
can meet with me at the Daly City Mc Donalds located on Serramonte Blvd.  I
will be there at 7am.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion