FWD: New South Carolina 2000 Roadster owner

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FWD: New South Carolina 2000 Roadster owner
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:36:48 EDT
Hi

Anyone local to Steve? Thanks - Rob

<< My name is Steve and I have just acquired a 1970 SPL311 Roadster.  It is
in need of restoring and I would greatly appreciate any tips, ideas, and
locations of parts that you could give me.  I hope one day to have it ready
to show and will be looking to be among the Fairlady enthusiasts.  Thanks in
advance for any advice you can share with me.  I hope to hear from you soon.

I live in Greenville, South Carolina

<A HREF="mailto:SWAD34@aol.com";>SWAD34@aol.com</A>  >>