Pulled my Engine

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pulled my Engine
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 18:16:33 -0400
I pulled my engine today and as luck would have it my neighbor who was to
help me couldn't because of unexpected company visiting so I pulled it
myself.

It wasn't too bad especially using the engine tilter and the chain fall.
Although I had to move my car rather than the engine it did prove better as
when using a cherry picker the engine usually moves around quite a bit. I
placed blocks behind the rear wheels and inched the motor out. Took me about
40 minutes as opposed to 15 minutes with someone helping.

Only had one small chip, all the way in the front by the grill. Touch it up
and no one will ever see it.

 I'll take photos of the metal inside of the oil pan and all the metal
"sprayed" up the inside of the block and the "welded" rod.

Mike