items for sale:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: items for sale:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:02:41 -0700
List, I have some items that are taking up space in my garage, and will be
needing the space soon.  No my 67 2000 isn't one of them, but there are some
other goodies.  I would like to give you guys the opportunity to buy some of
these things before I list what I can't sell on Ebay
Here are some of those items:
5 speed transmission (has approximately 10,000 miles on it since it was
serviced, the engine it was attached to had a timing chain break while in
the driveway.  I purchased an entire drivetrain so this is an extra
transmission I don't think I will use as the one on my drivetrain is
completely new.)
2000 head with cam (A Cam) and towers (smog head) still a serviceable
thickness.
U20 bare block, needs to have the third cylinder sleeved.
SU carbs with intake manifold
I have a complete engine with 10,000 miles on it (this is the one that the
timing chain broke on) I have someone interested in this one but if they
pass I will put it up, this one has a non smog head on it.
one hardtop
there are other items, but this is all that I have time to list for now, the
honey-do's are calling.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex
soon to have the 64 1500!!