SEROC at Road Atlanta

Subject: SEROC at Road Atlanta
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:21:02 -0400
Ten! I want twenty.  I'll settle for nothing less.  Seems there has been a
new SEROC member at least every other week. Some of them must have cars that
run!  I don't, but it will run by then.
SEROC crowd - We're going to Road Atlanta.  September 15th and 16th.  I'll
post some more info on my web site over the weekend.
Mike (Below) is taking the lead on this but you could contact Phil (also
below) or myself (I'll volunteer).  Make your plans.
Brian