New RA needles installed!!

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: New RA needles installed!!
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:49:57 -0500
Wow!-just returned from a joy ride after installing a set of "RA" carb
needles on my 2000.  What a huge difference in anything 3000RPM and beyond!
The RA's replaced the SM needles.  The SM's had a clean smooth idle but were
really flat in mid to high rev's.  I still have to dial in the new needles
as it will barely run at an idle (rich).
Anyone else running RA's or similar (supposedly similar to the N25's)?
Did your low-end performance suffer?
Is a slighly increased idle necessary to prevent it from loading up?

Well back to the HOT garage-it's worth it ;-)
Heat indicies 105+

Nathan