Re: u-joints, Nissan or aftermarket? - multiple symptoms all

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: u-joints, Nissan or aftermarket? - multiple symptoms all
From: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:34:10 -0700 (PDT)
For anyone interested....

My driveshaft was warped, not properly balanced, u-joints were bad.  Now
it's all fixed.  I had the shaft straightened, balanced, and the joints
replaced with the greaseable type.

The symptoms now fixed:

1) clink/clank/clunk noise when accelerating is now gone
2) rear view mirror no longer vibrates - the rear view is now crystal
clear!

It makes such a difference.  The car doesn't sound sick anymore.

thx all for all your helpful advice on my inquiries.

-Eric

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, datsunmike wrote:

> Marc,
>
> I don't remember the name but they were made in the US.
>
> Mike

Eric Armstrong
e-mail: ericarm@alum.calberkeley.org
http://alum.calberkeley.org/~ericarm