[datsun411s] Re: Australian built Datsun?

To: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>, 9laser3@bright.net,
Subject: [datsun411s] Re: Australian built Datsun?
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:30:07 -0700
Actually I was very close to buying that one. Spoke to the man on the
phone. I think he means that the car was produced in Australia or
something like that, not too sure.

The car sounds very clean and in good shape. He did some
modifications that are not stock such as a brake light and side
marker lights, but all in all a pretty good deal.