Fwd: Article mentioning Datsun Roadsters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Article mentioning Datsun Roadsters
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:33:55 EDT
From: MarkNick@aol.com
Full-name: MarkNick
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:53:18 EDT
Subject: Article mentioning Datsun Roadsters
To: dumpdude@pon.net, CalSpeed@aol.com

I'm sending this to Steve and Mike since I know you guys have pretty much
every Roadster owner in your address books.  Would you please forward this?

Check out the Bohemian (free paper in Sonoma County) on page 13 of the
Insiders Guide.  There is a cute short story about a place we locals know
well called "Gravity Hill."  And the car they use to illustrate the story is
the Datsun 2000 Roadster.  The Bohemian's web site is www.Bohemian.com, but
this article does not appear on their website.

Enjoy!

Mark Burchill
'68 Fairlady 2000