Vintage week in Pittsburgh

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage week in Pittsburgh
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:24:28 -0400
  For those of you east of Road America ( I promise I'll get up there one
year soon!) don't forget about the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix this
weekend.  The featured marque is Bentley so there should be plenty of them
in the show and on the track.  The Allards will be there in force again this
year too.
 The PVGP is in it's 19th year and has always been a charity event.  mostly
pre-WWII cars on the track and at least 1,000 cars on the show field and
displayed with the car clubs.  Teddy Seidenfeld & I will be there Saturday &
Sunday doing our best to represent Datsun!
    http://www.pvgpa.org

Paul
OROC