Re: Towing continued (more)

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing continued (more)
From: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@alum.calberkeley.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:25:11 -0700
...and now I actually read your note completely....

Since you haven't purchased anything yet, if you wanted to borrow/buy my
whole rig (bar, tow lights, safety chains), I'd be pleased to talk w/you
(or anyone who has this need, really).

However, shipping this really heavy stuff to anywhere would be pretty
pricey. so picking up would be the way to go.

Oh, and on second thought, I think it's 3/8" steel plate that my custom bar
mount is made of.

-e