A New Roadster Guy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A New Roadster Guy
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:47:29 +600
Hey Listers

I wanted to introduce a super guy to you all. A couple weeks ago I
met a retired Datsun Master Mechanic from a local dealer. He has a
great shop and has already helped me get the O'l solexes balanced and
the valves adjusted. Bill Wiles knows these cars! He also has a 71 -
Z he is rebuilding in his shop, we won't hold that against you Bill.
Working on my car kinda got the Roadster blood go'n and he is now
looking for a Roadster. Not only is he a super mechanic , but he only
lives a few miles from me. He is on the list, so say howdy! Another
SEROCer on the way.

Brad Holmes
Solex