Roadsters on Speedvision (Maybe)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters on Speedvision (Maybe)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:12:51 -0700
Hello All,

On April 29th, one day after Solvang I had the distinct pleasure of
attending the Motorsport West Coast Z nationals with my 1964 1500. Along
with me was Edgar Gonzalez and his awesome 1960 SPL212, Craig Carter in his
1970 2000, Gary Cohen in his 66 1600, Stan Chernoff in his 67.5 1600 and a
BRE painted 1600.

Speedvision was there interviewing mostly the Z owners but they also
interviewed me and took shots of my car and they also interviwed Edgar's
father-in-law who owns with Edgar the SPL212.

I don't know if they used our segments in the show, but I will find out on
July 19th. Speedvision will be airing the Hemmings Road Show with a segment
on the West Coast Z nationals.

The show will be airing 8:30 PM EST and 9:30 PST.

I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967.5 2000 Solex