Thanks to two buds

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to two buds
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 22:57:28 -0700
All,

For the last four months I have been driving up to Roman Rist's every
weekend to work on my car. Without fail Roman has provided help, advice,
humor and five dogs to make me feel at home.

Victor Laury has come over several times to help and is always good for
advice and help. I took a couple of pics of them today while we were working
on my car. As usual we had a good time and the car got farther along on its
way to restoration.

After reading other posts about friends helping out with cars, I thought I
would take this opportunity to publicly thank Roman and Victor. Great guys
who love the cars and love giving me just enough grief to make it fun.

So thanks again guys.  I couldn't have made it this far without you.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=282525&uid=150653&members=1