Re: Suspension overhaul

To: "Jeff Gaver" <gaver4@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Suspension overhaul
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:50:40 -0400
Jeff,

The first time I restored my car in 79 I was clueless about rebuilding the
Roadster suspension but decided to give it a try and rebuild it. It wasn't
bad and real simple to do. Before you rip anything apart make sure you have
all the replacement parts at hand and do one side at a time so you have a
guide about how to put it back together in case brain fade sets in.

Mike