Re: Leaking water pump shaft

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaking water pump shaft
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 02:39:31 -0700
Okay it seems all my other posts were time lagged for some reason.
I just got done installing my newish water pump with a bead of the silver RTV
water pump sealant in place of an actual gasket...The package says to wait
24 hrs...do I really have to???
        Daniel 69 2000
still have not got a fuel pump yet...anybody know where they sell beck arnely
car parts in SF??