Re: Fun Run/BBQ/SWIM x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Fun Run/BBQ/SWIM x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 09:40:02 -0700
David,

The 311 Skid Marks are having a run through the Sonoma Valley Saturday July
28th. There won't be any swimming or a barbecue this time. We plan on
eating lunch in or around downtown Sonoma. It is a ways for you Bay Area folks
to travel but thought I would put it out there. All are welcome to come.
The run would give people time to check out some of the local wineries or to
take a tour of Jack London's old digs in Glen Ellen. There is some pretty
country up this way.

Steve