Re: Robbins Tonneau cover for sale cheap

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Robbins Tonneau cover for sale cheap
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
I just noticed on Rallye's website that they list early and late
tonneaus both with and without headrest pockets.  If there is a
difference between early and late years, then this is likely a later
model as the original label says "Datsun 70-71" which is the same as
their 1970 style tops.  Again, I'd be glad to send pictures.

Thanks,
Adam