Update on 67 1600 for sale in Abq

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Update on 67 1600 for sale in Abq
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:44:09 -0600
Dearest list,

I checked out that "Rust-free" 67 1600 last night (pointed out the bubbling
around
each rear wheel well, which he hadn't noticed).

It's in decent shape for $2400.  Started right up, but had a miss at
around 2500 rpms.  You had to pump the brakes to stop, and the clutch
pedal had a high release point.  Pretty good paint job (red, of course),
nice new softtop, shabby interior.  If you want more info, feel free to ask.

The more Roadsters I go check out, the better I feel about mine!

Robert
67.5 1600 (No miss, new brake components, new clutch & tranny, not red)
Abq