Re: Engine idling at 1500 rpm & New question

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Engine idling at 1500 rpm & New question
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 09:20:29 -0700
Hey there, Thanks to all who replied, problem solved, got it down to about
800 RPM which is making the engine run a little better. Took the car out for
a test drive (Kind of nice to be able to do that finally :-) ) and then my
clutch went out. I lost all my brake fluid in the clutch master cylinder and
it is leaking from the slave cylinder (Which is brand new) Is this a common
problem with some of these?? anyway now I have to locate a slave cylinder
before Tuesday or the roadster is not going.
Gerardo