Flex pipe caution

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Flex pipe caution
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:11:48 -0700
Hello All,
        Well I found out something thats a bit of a bummer..my exhaust
system is leaking from the flex pipe...I only got a short pipe..maybe um 6
inches or so of flex stuff...Well its not long enough.  I am not sure when the
leak started but when I first got the exhaust done I had really really out of
balance carbs and that could of prematurely caused the flex joint to fail.
So I reccomend to everybody to get as long of a flex pipe as you can manage.
The longer the pipe the more flex it will have and the longer it will last.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA