Datsun Racing in Ohio

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Racing in Ohio
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:34:20 -0400
  This weekend Sloan Racing will be at Nelson Ledges Race Course in north
east Ohio.  Jim and daughter Cathy Ann both race SCCA G Production Datsun
1600 roadsters.  A bunch of OROCers crew for the team.  We are in Group 1
this weekend so our race will be right after lunch Sunday.  Stop out
Saturday and/or Sunday and join the fun. There should be 3 or 5 street
roadster along for the weekend also.
  Write me off the list if you need directions or have any questions.

Paul
Sloan Racing
OROC

Social news to follow, no tech talk.  MY 1600 IS RUNNING AGAIN!  It will be
track side this weekend.