RE: pix of my new ride

To: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: pix of my new ride
From: Robbie Harrison <robbie@eaglesol.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:12:57 -0400
Sad to report I have no clue about the housings or filters, other than they
are definitely NOT stock. I'll take a closer look after work and report my
findings. Bob Joyce was the PO, don't know if he's still watching the list.
Bob, if you're still with us, please feel free to jump in. After all, you
knew her before I did.

Robbie Harrison
SRL311-04682