Re: Tire and Wheel Combo's

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Subject: Re: Tire and Wheel Combo's
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        The only thing that I can say about the 14" wheels is that tires are
getting harder and harder to find.... Seems like 15" is the smallest most
performance tires come in.
        The blinkers are blinking faster cause they got more juice than they
used to get.  Should not be a problem.
                Daniel 69 2000
        `       SF CA