Murray's Helpful Hints?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Murray's Helpful Hints?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:16:37 -0400
  Or was it Murphy?  Either way, here is my hint from the helpless:

  When finishing up the job of reworking the head on you 1600, including
hiding all the extra parts, do NOT add those four quarts of oil without
first tightening down the valve cover nuts.  It is amazing how quickly
engine oil can push that new gasket out of the way with only the weight of
the valve cover holding it in place!
  Now where did I put the fresh kitty litter?

Humbly submitted on this, the first day of June, in the year 2001.

Paul, the walking EPA hazard, Kort
OROC
Sloan Racing