Re: Joining the ranks of NOROC

To: <haugchiro@moscow.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Joining the ranks of NOROC
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:16:35 -0800
Other than the bent tube on the heater valve and the end of the tranny
digging into the dirt (put plywood under car for outside jobs),
everything went ok.  My 16 yr old son was directing the engine in and
with no prior experience at such things....
The next day I got two mechanically inclined friends and the engine
went right in. With an engine hoist, I've done the job by myself.
The boom on the tractor was designed to move sections of pipe at a
maintainence yard, I use it for skidding trees out of the woods and
pulling engines...
daveS