roadster spotted

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster spotted
From: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:09:01 -0800
spotting: Huntingon/Sunset Beach/ Westminster area.
On my way home from work, I passed by a local garage at Bolsa Chica and
Warner Ave., and there was a white 68-70 1600 with red interior, white
hardtop. (both front tires blown out, maybe all four)  Anyone on the list?
Just curious before I drive in with mine and check out his intentions, pass
him on the vendor resource page. (he has had various Fiat Spiders and the
like sitting out for months)

Fergus O'Farrell
69 2000, HB, CA