Re:

To: efris@home.com
Subject: Re:
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:14:10 -0800
Mr. Dever,

I agree with Eric. This forum is not the place for you or anyone else to air
what is a personal matter. We simply do not care nor do we want to have to
read an email war.

The original posts were of sadness about the passing of ZCCD. That is all.
Your legal issues with Mr. Sayer have nothing to do with us nor can we
affect its outcome.

Please respect my wishes and those list members who feel the same way. We
want to talk about the cars and that is all.

Respectfully,

Andrew Murphy