RE: ZCCD Magazine

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>, "'Gary Boone'" <gboone@sisna.com>,
Subject: RE: ZCCD Magazine
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:45:57 -0800 (PST)
same here.  sent the $$, no mag, no CD no apology.
Seriously, the apology is all I really need to make me
OK with the loss.  I understand how a project can go
belly up, and if Marc lost $$, I do not mind him
keeping mine, but I just got a little bummed out that
I heard nothing at all.  I hope he stays on the list,
because his comments and info are useful, and he seems
like a great guy.  I promise not to flame, just would
like an update/explanation...

my 2c

Mike
66