40 degrees and loving it!

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 40 degrees and loving it!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:35:45 -0600
Hey great and wonderful listers -

Took the Roadster on an errand run last night - 40 degrees/top down.
Stopped at the local market and spent a half hour showing my '66 to the
owner and answered a million questions.  Then he spent another half hour
trying to get me to sell my Roadster - yea right!  Got good rubber in two
gears and tried to pick a race with a 300 ZX - would not bit (I don't get it
- and the driver was all of 16?!?!), so I blew by him and into the
subdivision then did a 180 in front of the drive.  Slid to a stop in the new
Roadster Shop - that Roadster grin all over my face!   Damn, our little
sports cars are just about too much fun!!!  The dealership parts guys may
not know what a Roadster is, but my neighbors do - YEE HAA!

Phil
SEROC