Re: Light

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Light
From: Michael Tarelka <mtarelka@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:28:33 -0800
Brad,

Actually, I am having trouble with my license plate lamps too.  You
might try Nissan Part Number 24715-89902; the difference is in the
diameter of the metal socket 5/16ths  vs. 9/16ths (bigger number is
larger bulb) both are listed as 8W.

Michael Tarelka
Alameda, CA

datsunmike wrote:

> Brad,
>
> It says 12V 7.5W 89     4D.
>
> Try Nissan????? part no. 26717-04200
>
> Mike

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mtarelka.vcf]