A Great Deal Isn't That Without a Title

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: A Great Deal Isn't That Without a Title
From: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:17:43 -0800 (PST)

Last summer, I found a 69 1600 roadster for my brother
which I thought was a great deal as I got it with 2
extra NOS front fenders, a NOS rear bumper, and it
ran... all for $1000.

While the owner couldn't find the title at the time I
bought it, he assured me that he did have one for it
somewhere.

Guess what? He doesn't. And, my brother is a little
upset as he has been working on the car improving it.

So, can anyone sell me a junker with a good title and
the two plates that I need that match the title.

Thanks.

David Wilson
Washington, DC

http://shopping.yahoo.com/