winterize your roadster

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: winterize your roadster
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:49:48 -0600
Here's the list of things needed to winterize your datsun.

1.  Put the car on a large pallet or car hauler.

2.  Send car to Leisure Suit Terry in Temple, TX (no snow here)

3.  Send monthly check to cover the daily driving of your roadster
  (to keep the seals flexible and moisture out of the hydraulic lines)

Contact me directly for further details.  I may even come pick your car up
if you wish to save freight charges, for a slight fee.

Leisure Suit Terry