Re: D A T S U N

To: csp311@telia.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: D A T S U N
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 05:16:05 EST
Dear All

A PO imported my old 1600 Roadster from the USA complete with Lancia Grille
and badges - because the Roadster is Oh So Rare over here, no-one knew any
different - and those headlamp scoops ARE very 1950s Lancia.

Rob

<< I had Toyota badges on my 240 Z for one year.
Nobody noticed or said anything about it.

Thomas >>

RoadsteRob@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/10/00 8:14:32 AM GMT Standard Time, tcost@vvm.com
> writes:
>
> << f you have the original metal letters, and the original holes in the
hood,
>  with a little foil and a visit to the local auto junkyard, you can spell
MGB