Re: Those D A T S U N letters on the hood

To: jason@xio.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Those D A T S U N letters on the hood
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:17:25 EST
Jason,

They are called "speed nuts" and they are available from just about any
parts store.  The originals were a stamped rectangular contraption that is a
PITA to remove and usually ends up with at least a few broken pins.  My
suggestion is to get the ones that look like really cheap, cheesy acorn nuts
that were stamped out of steel.  Easier to remove and install imho.

Sid