Re: White stuff??????

To: "Kyle W. Hagemann" <kwhcpa@addler.net>,
Subject: Re: White stuff??????
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:23:30 -0800
We use it here for spontaneous driving tests.  It is amazing what a
car can do with no warning.  The interesting part is those with the
4wheel drive SUV's seem to be the ones leading the charge over the
snow banks.  4 wheel drive just seems to dig a deeper path into the
woods.
The other neat trick is when the snow comes, the rabbits turn white.
Then the snow melts and you have white rabbits running around in the
brown woods.
So anyway, the best thing is to get some white stuff on a good parking
lot and take the roadster out for a good donut spinning evening!!
nothing like a good rear wheel drive in the white stuff!!!
dave stoll