fenders in fiberglass

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: fenders in fiberglass
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:22:16 -0600
Hey list -

I see the fiberglass fender thread has died.  I know at least half of us has
rusty fenders and can't believe there is not a demand for street fiberglass
replacements.  I wonder if we did a poll to find out how many would be
interested in fenders and sent it to the manufacture, they would make up
some (if the poll showed positive response).  Make them for the high
windshield then easily adaptable to early Roadster.

OK - I will do it!   How many Roadsterites would be interested in street
fiberglass front fenders???  Respond off-list (or on if you like)  and I
will send the results to the manufactures and see if what they say then let
you all know.

I would take two - one right one left.

Phil
SEROC