pipes and hoses

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: pipes and hoses
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:31:27 -0700
Doing the plumbing work on the engine bay and ran into a few things that got
me scratching my head. First is the metal fuel line running around the front
of the engine. Anyone help me out as to exactly how it goes on? I can see a
couple of possibilities, but I know only one is correct. Given that it is
carrying highly flammable materials, I would like to get it right!

Also, after several frustrating days of searching in the garage, I found the
metal water line that runs over the top of the intake manifold. Problem is,
it is rather chewed up on the ends. I need to know what the silly thing
looked like when new so I can reproduce it.

Thanks

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600