67.5 2000 for sale in Florida

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 2000 for sale in Florida
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:52:56 PDT
Hello All,

Saw this add in traderonline this morning:

1967 Datsun 2000, 2000 cc Fairlady roadster 1967.5 model Red with black
interior and roll bar Ground up restoration Runs great Easily a 10 footer
Many spares

Contact Number:    (813) 886-5181

Now, if this is a numbers matching car that is fully restored, the only
thing stopping me from hopping on a plane to Florida is the fact that I
already have one. This price seems to good to be true. Does anyone know this
car? Can anyone go see it and take pics?

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex (Would not sell it for 5500.00 and it is not restored)
SoCalROC

http://profiles.msn.com.