Website update + 01 Calendar

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Website update + 01 Calendar
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:18:06 EDT
Congratulations to Borre Johnsen of Norway for the first entry in the
Register's new guestbook, uploaded yesterday. He wins an awesome Skyline GT-R
34 brochure (sorry Fairlady brochures too scarce!). URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Guestbook.htm

Also check out a powerful new site search engine uploaded yesterday on the
Index page, URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Index.htm

All for now except a last thought. If we were to have a Roadster calendar
featuring roadgoing UK Roadsters in 2001, we'd run out of cars around May or
June. Ken, how about different angles of your car from July - December?

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>