Re: 1600 rear vs 2000 swap

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 1600 rear vs 2000 swap
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:22:22 -0700
I think I need to go on one of these drives with you guys next time.  I
have
never met a 1600 or S.U. 2000 that I couldn't get off the line and all
the way
up. Wonder if my 3.70 1st gear has anything to do with it or maybe you
guys have been working overtime on your cars :-)

I WILL race again!

Dennis

Dennis Currington
1967.5 Solex 2000