Re: [datsunroadsters] fuel pumps

To: <datsunroadsters@egroups.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [datsunroadsters] fuel pumps
From: "Mike Faggart" <christygm@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:04:23 -0400
Ok, for this problem, is the crimped fuel pump the original? What
about the use of the spacer with the other fuel pump? And finally,
still backfiring thru the carbs, so from what I have read recently, I
need a compression check of cylinders, may be sticking valve, or
something else in the head.  mike faggart