Re: PO wiring nightmares!

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Subject: Re: PO wiring nightmares!
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:06:34 -0400
Eric
I am in the process of re doing the instruments on my '68 1600 with VDO
units.  I think  that my  p.o. must have had work done by the same shop,
"Bubba's", as yours.  'Big red and yellow wires grafted into just about any
place on the harness.  Oh well, there are some good pictures of wiring
layouts on the net.  I just have to make sense of them, as do you.  I have a
donor nissan to pull some wires from.  I hope some are the right colors.

Good luck ,

Calvin Grandy
Vermont

Vermont