Fwd: R16 S.U. needles and rev limiter

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: R16 S.U. needles and rev limiter
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:59:36 EDT
--part1_23.15b89f.26d5f7a8_boundary

In a message dated 8/23/00 8:44:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
sandhoff@csus.edu writes:

<< Hey Keith! Sounds like you've been having a bit of fun, eh?
 You wrote:
 >     At this time I am pretty well convinced that the ADQ needle is the hot
 > ticket for the R16.

 Okay, the BIG question for us R-owners is: How do we get a pair?!??
 I long for more power! Okay, first I long for getting the tranny fixed and
 getting back on the road :-(

 -- John

Hello John et al,

    The answer is, after a bit more testing and a hard look at custom
needles, I'll poll the crowd and order a batch from England. That way only
one of us will have to do the overseas postage and all that stuff. A dozen
needles won't weigh any more than two. Then I'll pass them along at cost
(plus maybe a little for the beer fund). The proof of the pudding will be
passing the smog test, and running well. Or If you are really impatient you
can call Burlen at 00 44 (0) 1722 412500 and order a pair. They are about
$10.00 each. They also have a web site at www.burlen.co.uk .

                            keith williams