RE: Mystery Oil

To: "'Dziuba, Larry'" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>,
Subject: RE: Mystery Oil
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:47:35 -0700
I don't know, There may be something to this.. I remember my father
extolling the virtues of Marvels. We always had a can at home. Amazing,
forty years and more and they've never changed the label. Never any need for
a "New and Improved". Now that I have a home shop of my home (just as Messy
as my father's) The Marvel's Mystery can still has it's place.