Re: [datsunroadsters] Datsun products from TS Imported Automotive

To: <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [datsunroadsters] Datsun products from TS Imported Automotive
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:12:00 -0400
  Any one looking for a second opinion on the starter mentioned below, or
any of Ted & Doris's products, just ask!  The work they have done for OROC
is second to none I have seen.  As for the starter, I can't believe the
abuse we have put it through this summer while trying to sort out ignition
and caburation problems on a high compression 1600 race motor.

Paul Kort
OROC
Chief lackey, tire rotator & hose fetcher, Sloan Racing, SCCA GP Datsun
1600s