roadster fun

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: roadster fun
From: PLETCH5@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:50:31 EDT
Last weekend I have my Brother over for a BBQ.Being the bad host that I am we
ran out of beer. So for the beer run I decide to take my Bro for a ride in
the DATSTER. There is a store 3 blocks from my house but I decide that is
much to close so we drive 15 miles out of the way (round trip). Here is the
fun part, I'm taking the freeway off ramp,I see my brother looks nervous
grabbing the seat bottom and door before we enter the turn. After the turn he
said WOW with a BIG SMILE! The tires didnt squeal,the body didnt lean,DATSTER
was ready for more!!!!!!!!!
Anyway,it made me feel good and my brother now knows what the DATSTER can
do;')

    Ken
DATSTER